This page is here to show potential donors and contributors that Male Abuse Awareness is an important cause and that it should continue unabated. The only way to evaluate the effectiveness of the Male Abuse Awareness Week campaign/ web site, and its efforts to help young men and boys who have or are experiencing some type of abuse, is by having YOU come leave your comments and opinions here at this site.
Read our Archived Comments to get some ideas on what to say or if you are still not sure;
Please answer one, any, or all of these questions in the comment section below.
- Was the site helpful?
- Did the site inspire you to report or think about reporting your abuser?
- Did the site inspire you to report a case of child abuse that has not been reported?
- Did the site inspire you to report an abuser that hurt you in the past (even though your statute of limitations date has passed) but has potential to hurt someone in the present day?
- Did the site inspire you to seek help for your own past abuse?
- Did the site inspire you to encourage a young guy that you know who was or is being abused to check out the site, in the hope that he will eventually seek help?
- Did the site inspire you to volunteer to help the Male Abuse Awareness Week campaign that is held every December 1st through 8th?
- Did the site inspire you to donate services or monies to the cause to help young males?
- If you run or work for an Abuse Victim Service Provider Organization, did the site inspire you to encourage your organization to develop and provide confidential, specialized services to these particular victims?
- Did this site change your opinion about the “taboo” subject of males being abused?
- Was the site effective, in general, in serving its purpose: to encourage abused young males to seek help early before they go down the destructive paths in life that abuse can create, as well as to inspire more organizations to reach out and help these special victims of abuse?